Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wheee! Guest Posting!

I hate clutter. I love simplicity. But I married a pack rat, and I have discovered it is now more difficult to purge the accumulated stuff. I've learned a valuable lesson: you cannot organize clutter; you have to get rid of it. Only once the clutter is gone can you organize the rest of it.

If you've never heard of the FlyLady, you need to meet her. She's all about organization--with baby steps. I get on and off the bandwagon, but I'm a groupie (or Flybaby) at heart.

It was the FlyLady's site that introduced me to Leanne Ely of Saving Dinner. Her fabulous freezer meal process has inspired me over the years, so I often have meals at the ready. That makes menu planning easier and solves the "uh-oh what's for dinner?" worry. This was especially helpful when I worked full time and came home too late and too tired to whip up a healthy dinner option.

It is that freezer-friendly theme that inspired my guest post on Simple Organized Living. Enjoy and check out the rest of Andrea's site. You'll learn a thing or two and have a good time doing it!

http://www.simpleorganizedliving.com/2011/01/04/keep-the-freezer-stocked/

No comments: